Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Worked this one out in a hurry - have since used with both white & regular balsamic vinegar. White is sweeter & both taste great! I use Zatarain's mustard when I have it - have used brown & also bumpy mustard with great results!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard, prepared (Itend to heap this teaspoon)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lowry's season salt
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Store in fridge & use as desired.
- Dress slaw & ideally let rest an hour before serving - but not necessary.