1/1 Photo of MMMM ! English Toffee !
Kitchen Queen's Note:
This candy is out of this world! A holiday tradition...also freezes well and makes a great gift. Doubles well, too (trust me, you'll need it).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- 2Add sugar, salt and vanilla.
- 3Boil gently several minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Until it reaches 300 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- 4Arrange 1 cup pecans on 8 inch square pan.
- 5Pour the boiled mixture over top and spread to cover evenly.
- 6Let toffee set up for 15minutes until slightly firm but still VERY warm.
- 7Sprinkle with chocolate chips and allow them to melt completely.
- 8Gently Spread chocolate to cover completely.
- 9Arrange pecan halves over top.
- 10Cool to set.
- 11Drizzle with melted white chocolate and let cool completely.
- 12Break into chunks to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for MMMM ! English Toffee !
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.4
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g