Prep 5 mins
Cook 504 hrs
An odd recipe I found online one day that looked to awesome to pass up on!
- Fry up three strips of bacon.
- Add cooked bacon to a clean pint sized mason jar. T.
- rim the ends of the bacon if they are too tall to fit in the jar and add optional crushed black peppercorns.
- Fill the jar up with vodka. Cap and place in a dark cupboard for at least three weeks.
- At the end of the three week resting period, place the bacon vodka in the freezer to solidify the fats.
- Strain out the fats through a coffee filter to yield a clear filtered pale yellow bacon vodka.
- pour into bottles and enjoy.