Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my favorite meatloaf recipe although I've lightened it up considerably so that it's a healthier alternative for the new year.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 slice light bread
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons low-carb ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup low-carb ketchup
- Combine meatloaf ingredients and place in loaf pan or baking dish.
- Sauce: Combine sauce ingredients and pour over top of meatloaf.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 Degrees.