Recipe by Kim1
I have made this easy recipe for Easter,Christmas or just when I feel the need to have ham. It is easy and just darn good.
Top Review by annebooth22
Wonderful glaze, have tried many over my long years, but non have been better than this, and most not lived up to it. Would tell anyone to give it a go, you won't be disappointed. Many thanks
- 1 (4 lb) fully cooked boneless ham
- 2 cups apple jelly
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ham in baking pan. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
- Mix the jelly, dijon mustard, ginger and brown sugar in a saucepan. Cover over low heat until jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the ham from the oven. Pour jelly mixture over the ham.
- Bake 30 more minutes.