Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for one of those hot sunny summer days. The recipie is my own. And i also really enjoy the flavor.
- 1 whole pear
- 1 whole apple
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk (or skim for you healthy people.)
- 4 ice cubes (or more if you like ice cubes.)
- Add the ice cubes to blender and crush until they are many pieces.
- Cut pear and apple into small pieces, and add them into the blender.
- Include the 1/4 cup milk,and their you have it a great tasting smoothie!
This was great! I loved how it wasn't super liquidy that way it took me longer to drink it rather than just 10 seconds because it was so good! Thanks so much for the recipe!
This was very good. I liked chopping the ice first. I kept this pretty much as written (though I used canned pears and soy milk) and while I really loved it, I don't feel like it is a smoothie. A nice fruit dessert? Definitely and worth a 5+ in stars. But, as written, much too thick for a smoothie. That said, I'll be making it a lot. Thanks!
Welcome to Zaar! I checked your 'About Me' page and saw that this is your first and only recipe so far. I made your smoothie for lunch this afternoon. I used 1 apple, 1/2 a pear and 1 cup milk. I found that 1/4 cup milk was too little to make a proper smoothie, it was too thick with the fruits and hardly any liquid.., so, I used in total 1 cup milk. I also added 2 tbsp. honey to mine and processed everything in the blender. Loved the colour very much of this smoothie and it tastes wonderful too. Thank You for sharing and welcome once again to Recipezaar!