- 1 lb red potatoes, washed
- 6 -8 slices bacon, browned and cooked and cut (can be turkey bacon)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 5 chives, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato in half and then into strips.
- (so it looks like a potato wedge.).
- Place potato wedges in a baking dish and bake.
- for 1 hour in a 375 degree oven.
- When potatoes are ready,sprinkle cheese and.
- bacon on top,bake in oven until cheese is melted.
- Let cool and top with a dollop on sour cream.
- on each serving!
- Serve and enjoy!