Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very easy delicious chicken dish. It goes great with mashed potatoes or noodles.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken cutlets
- Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons wine (red or white)
- Wet cutlets with water: dredge with bread crumbs and place in baking pan.
- Mix dressing as directed and add 3 tablespoons each of lemon juice and wine.
- Shake well and pour over cutlets.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 to 45 minutes.
This was good.My husband loved it.No extreme seasonings etc.Great for kids. I like to look for recipes that are fast and easy and this was both. I also like recipes that I can add to or change to my taste and this was perfect for that.It is a great way to oven bake cutlets,they stayed very moist. I don't care that much for the Good Seasons sauce mixture,although good, it's just a personal thing.If you like Good Seasonings well enough, you'll like this.I am going to use this again as it is easy to adapt. I will be experimenting with some of my favorite dressings to add.