1/1 Photo of Mj's Super Nachos
Katy's favorite dish! Always a crowd pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 2 (907.18 g) can fat-free refried beans
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 28.34 g packet taco seasoning (I like the hot one!)
- 226.79 g package of shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 396.89 g bag tortilla chips (you can use fat free!)
- 1Brown ground beef, drain and add taco seasoning according to directions.
- 2Meanwhile, combine refried beans with salsa, then spread into the bottom of a pan (8 x 8 for 4 servings, 9 x 13 for 8 servings.).
- 3Top beans with ground beef mix, then sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese.
- 4Cover & freeze.
- 5To serve:.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 20-30 minutes (longer if needed, so it it is throughly heated through & nice & hot!)
- 8Remove from oven, top with remaining cheese, and any other toppings you choose.
- 9Scoop onto plates with a spoon, and scoop it up with chips to eat-enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mj's Super Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 794.4
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 1037.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 44.7 g