1/1 Photo of Mizzmila's Italian Scramble
I love eggs any way for breakfast and made this up as I went along. It turned out pretty tasty when I made it and I hope you'll all find it just as delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl whisk eggs until light and frothy.
- 2Add to the bowl of beaten eggs the following: chopped parsley, shredded mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, crushed tomatoes, hot/Tabasco sauce, salt(optional), and pepper(optional).
- 3In a large non-stick saute pan melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Add egg mixture to the saute pan.
- 5Using a spatula, stir eggs sparingly until the mozzarella cheese is melted and the eggs are done to your desired consistency.
- 6Serve with a fennel breakfast sausage, toast, and cappuccino.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mizzmila's Italian Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.6
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 455.2 mg
- Sodium 335.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: