Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really bland, simple meal that you can eat when you've just overindulged in heavy rich foods. Quick to make!
- Boil the buckwheat noodles as directed on the package.
- Lift the noodles out of the water, allowing the water to drip back into the pan, and portion the noodles in individual bowls.
- Sprinkle the noodles with the green onions, add a small mound of grated daikon and the wasabi onto the noodles as desired. You can also serve the condiments separately on a plate.
- Heat the dashi in a saucepan. Add the prepared tofu, soy sauce, to the stock. Allow to heat through and taste.
- Season with salt as necessary.
- Pour the broth over the noodles, portioning out the tofu and serve hot.