A simple indulgence once and a while. It's better than standing in line at the Old Spaghetti Factory.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente.
- When pasta is almost done, slowly melt the butter over medium heat until golden.
- Skim butter solids off top.
- Drain pasta and toss with butter.
- Sprinkle with cheese to taste.
Hi Denver cook, have been making this for awhile now and I forgot to review it. I love, love, love it! Easy and yummy - added red pepper flakes for that zing, from now on am going to use mizithra cheese from now on. Thanks for posting, Diane ?)
Mmmmm, that was good.
I used to have this at the Spagetti Factory, and loved it then.....great recipe.