1/3 Photos of Miyabi Japanese Onion Soup
I am trying to duplicate the clear broth soup that is served at "Miyabi" - our local Japanese steakhouse. Our whole family loves this soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beef and chicken stock in a pot.
- 2Add carrot, onion and garlic.
- 3Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4Discard the carrot, onion and galric and strain the soup through cheesecloth.
- 5Place a small amount of each of the green onions, mushrooms and french fried onions in serving bowls and ladle the broth over them. Serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miyabi Japanese Onion Soup
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 796.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: