This easy to make sushi is simply all the ingredients mixed together, and then rolled into maki rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Lay out a sheet of nori, and cover with a layer of the rice mixture, leaving a half inch at the bottom of the nori bare. Moisten the bare edge with water, and roll the nori up tightly, jelly roll-style.
- 3With a sharp knife, slice the roll into desired size rolls.
- 4Repeat with remaining rice and nori sheets.
- 5Serve with soy sauce and wasabi for dipping.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixing Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar