Recipe by dawnie2u
This easy to make sushi is simply all the ingredients mixed together, and then rolled into maki rolls.
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 cups cooked short-grain rice
- 5 ounces salmon, sauteed and flaked
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, chopped finely
- 4 sheets nori
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Lay out a sheet of nori, and cover with a layer of the rice mixture, leaving a half inch at the bottom of the nori bare. Moisten the bare edge with water, and roll the nori up tightly, jelly roll-style.
- With a sharp knife, slice the roll into desired size rolls.
- Repeat with remaining rice and nori sheets.
- Serve with soy sauce and wasabi for dipping.