1/2 Photos of Mixed Wild Mushroom Saute on Toast Points (Rachael Ray)
Love my mushrooms!! I could eat mushrooms every day and be happy, so I'm always on the lookout for more mushroom recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml butter, cut into pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 680.38 g assorted mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 236.59 ml vegetable broth
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 8 slice bread, toasted
- 473.18 ml gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and butter.
- 2Once butter melts, add the garlic and shallots, cook for 30 seconds and add mushrooms and combine.
- 3Sprinkle thyme over mushrooms, stirring frequently until they brown; add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Sprinkle flour over the mushrooms and cook for 1-2 more minutes, stirring to evenly distribute.
- 5Whisk the wine into the pan and cook it off for a minute, then whisk in the stock.
- 6Thicken the stock for a minute, then add the half-and-half and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- 7Cut the toasted bread in triangle halves. Arrange 4 toast triangles on a dinner plate. Pour 1/4 of the mushrooms across each portion and top with Gruyere.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Wild Mushroom Saute on Toast Points (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.7
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 789.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: