Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Som thin different! :)
Make and share this Mixed veggies with warm walnut sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups mixed vegetables, stir-fried in
- 2 teaspoons margarine
For walnut sauce
- 70 g walnuts, coarsely ground
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1 dash red chili powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, finely chopped
- Combine walnuts, yoghurt, cheese, egg white, garlic and mint leaves in a saucepan.
- Heat gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Dont boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add salt, pepper, chopped red and green bell peppers'.
- Serve over stir-fried veggies!