Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this from my mom-in-law. Can't remember where she got it but who cares...It's GREAT!
Make and share this Mixed Veggie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (14 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 8 ounces even swiss cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine (or use onion powder or flakes to taste)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers or 1 sleeve Club crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees.
- Mix drained veggies, mayo, cheese, onion, and 1/2 of the crushed crackers.
- Spread in a casserole and top with remaining crushed crackers.
- Bake for 25-30 or until bubbly and crackers begin to brown.
- *Note:You can add melted butter to the crackers for the topping but you may find it too rich.
- Also, this recipe can easily be halved for 4-6 servings.