Simple side dish and goes with so many things. Source - internet
Make and share this Mixed Vegetables Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Cut vegetables into bit-size chunks.
- Over medium heat, sauté in olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet until crisp-tender.
- Add tomatoes and cook 15 minutes until some of the liquid evaporates.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
I had some leftover homemade meat sauce from a lasagna I'd made a couple of days before and added it to the veggies. My sweety loved it so much he had seconds and is not much of a vegetable eater. Thanks for sharing!
This was pretty good. I had to drain off some of the tomato juice because the vegetables were getting too limp for my taste. It did have a good flavor, but since the vegies were so limp, they all tasted the same.
Last night, when I made this, my husband said they were awesome...not a usual reaction for veggies! Right now I'm eating some of the leftovers with whole wheat couscous. Yum!