Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from one of those hometown cookbooks and is simple and classic.
Make and share this Mixed Vegetable Salad Bowl With Garlic Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, thin sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut in rings
- 1 red pepper, cut in rings
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, fresh black
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Prepare veggies and cover well. Chill.
- Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients and shaking in a container. Refrigerate 4 hours for optimum flavour.
- Dressing makes about 1 1/2 cups, so extra may be refrigerated for later use.