Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from one of those hometown cookbooks and is simple and classic.
Make and share this Mixed Vegetable Salad Bowl With Garlic Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, thin sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut in rings
- 1 red pepper, cut in rings
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, fresh black
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Prepare veggies and cover well. Chill.
- Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients and shaking in a container. Refrigerate 4 hours for optimum flavour.
- Dressing makes about 1 1/2 cups, so extra may be refrigerated for later use.