Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon packed fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 8 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, seasoning mix, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, garlic, basil and marjoram.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, toss and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Drain by serving with a slotted spoon.