Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1⁄2 cup crushed buttery cracker (ritz)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (I use frozen ones, thawed out and drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- Mix crushed crackers and butter in small bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
2 stars for easy, Dh thought it was ok, I was not impressed. I will stick to simple no dressed up vegetables.Better tasting to me!!!