Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mixed vegetable side dish that kicks.
Make and share this Mixed Vegetable Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans and corn)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 slices oscar meyer precooked bacon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 table spoon mccormick italian seasoning
- Break bacon into small pieces; combine all ingredients into medium sauce pan.
- Bring to boil. Continue boiling over medium heat uncovered for ten minutes.
- Drain and serve.
- Serve while still very hot.