Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 ounces ghee (or oil with a sprinkling of chilli)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 8 ounces okra, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 8 ounces potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 10 ounces water
- Fry onion and garlic in the ghee (or seasoned oioil) until soft.
- Add the curry powder& cumin and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the okra, potatoes, tomatoes and water.
- Bring to boil and simmer until potatoes are tender.