Anita Harris's Note:
I'm not a big fan of the canned, mixed vegetables but this is an excellent casserole. It goes really well with baked ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained well
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1Mix together all ingredients except butter and bread crumbs.
- 2Place in lightly greased baking dish.
- 3Mix together the dry bread crumbs and melted butter.
- 4Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 772.6
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 1292.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sliced water chestnuts