1/9 Photos of Mixed Vegetable Casserole
My grandmother used to make this at Thanksgiving and Christmas to fill out the usual sweet potato casserole and dressing menu. This was always one of my favorites. It is very easy and very tasty! It is a good way to get your kids (and reluctant DH's) to eat their vegetables!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the frozen vegetables according to the package directions. Drain well.
- 2Combine cooked vegetables, onion, celery, cheese, and mayonnaise in a large bowl, stirring well.
- 3Spoon the mixture into a greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- 4Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Stir well. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.2
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 445.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz cracker crumbs