Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
When I was a kid, my dad would make meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn. I would just mix it all together and it tasted great! This is my take on that by turning it into a quick, easy casserole
- 6 yukon gold potatoes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (12 ounce) canyellow and white corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweet peas
- shredded mixed cheese
- sour cream
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- breadcrumbs or crushed Ritz cracker
- peel potatoes and boil until tender.
- meanwhile, brown ground beef with chopped onion.
- season ground beef mixture with garlic powder.
- once potatoes are done, mash with sour cream, milk, butter, cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder. It is your judgement as to how much to add until it is creamy.
- once potatoes are mashed and creamy, mix in ground beef mixture.
- mix in canned corn and peas.
- put entire mixture into casserole dish.
- top with shredded cheese and bread crumbs or crushed Ritz crackers.
- bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until browned.