1/1 Photo of Mixed-Up Salad
The veggie amounts may be adjusted slightly and the sour cream mixture may be doubled for a creamier salad if desired, plan ahead this salad needs to chill for a couple hours before serving, and may be doubled sucessfully, make certain that the peas are completely dry before added to the salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix (can use more)
- 1 -2 tablespoon buttermilk (use just enough to thin slightly) (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas (thawed and well drained)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (or use 2 green onions)
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup small cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (or use 1 cup finely cubed or shredded cheddar cheese)
- salt and black pepper
- 1In a large glass bowl whisk together sour cream with dry Ranch dressing until combined.
- 2Mix in buttermilk (if using) starting with 1 tablespoon and adding in more if needed to thin.
- 3Add in thawed peas, red onion, celery, cherry tomatoes and crumbled cooked bacon; toss well to combine.
- 4Mix in feta cheese.
- 5Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 6Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed-Up Salad
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 319.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix