Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Your favorite ice cream flavors with multiple cookie crusts and the frosting on the cake!
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 20 chocolate chip cookies, packaged
- 1⁄2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups hot fudge, divided, 1 jar Hersheys Hot Fudge
- 4 pints ice cream, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 large Hershey Bar
- Crush 20 oreo cookies to make crumbs (I chose to scrape out white frosting). Combine crumbs with 1/4 cup melted butter. Press into bottom of 9 in springfoam pan.
- Repeat the above instructions with the chocolate chip cookies, butter and fudge in a second springfoam pan.
- Spread 1 cup fudge over each crust & freeze 15 minutes.
- Soften 2 pints of ice cream in microwave or on countertop. Spread ice cream over fudge layer.
- Repeat above with the other pints of ice cream and layer over second cookie springfoam pan.
- Freeze 30 minutes.
- layer one springfoam ice cream cake on top of the other.
- Shave one large hershey bar and mix with one tub of cool whip.
- Spread cool whip combination over the top.
- Sprinkle with topping of your choice: cookie crumbs, chocolate shavings etc -- .