1/5 Photos of Mixed up Ice Cream Cake
Ann 3's Note:
Your favorite ice cream flavors with multiple cookie crusts and the frosting on the cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush 20 oreo cookies to make crumbs (I chose to scrape out white frosting). Combine crumbs with 1/4 cup melted butter. Press into bottom of 9 in springfoam pan.
- 2Repeat the above instructions with the chocolate chip cookies, butter and fudge in a second springfoam pan.
- 3Spread 1 cup fudge over each crust & freeze 15 minutes.
- 4Soften 2 pints of ice cream in microwave or on countertop. Spread ice cream over fudge layer.
- 5Repeat above with the other pints of ice cream and layer over second cookie springfoam pan.
- 6Freeze 30 minutes.
- 7layer one springfoam ice cream cake on top of the other.
- 8Shave one large hershey bar and mix with one tub of cool whip.
- 9Spread cool whip combination over the top.
- 10Sprinkle with topping of your choice: cookie crumbs, chocolate shavings etc -- .
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed up Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.4
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 499.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 55.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g