Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was given to me by a friend of mine...great flavour and crunch.
Make and share this Mixed-Up Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly grease baking pans or line with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together. In a large separate bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients together. Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture, and mix well. Shape the dough into 1-1/2 inch balls, place 1” apart on baking sheet and flatten. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
This is a nice nutty, chewy cookie. It's not as sweet as other cookies so some may not like it. I thought it had a great flavor and texture. I baked my cookies for 12 minutes. Dough is very sticky......I just flattened it with a spoon and didn't bother rolling it into a ball. Made for Cookbook Zaar tag game.