Recipe by mailbelle
This recipe got it's name from the unusual mixture of everyday sauces (taco, bbq, Worcestershire, hot pepper, and French salad dressing) that make the sauce. You can use boneless skinless breasts or thighs.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2-2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup French dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine 2 tablespoons butter and oil.
- Fry chicken until brown, about 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Place in a greased 13x9x2 pan.
- In a saucepan, combine taco sauce, barbecue sauce, French dressing, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and remaining butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sauce is blended.
- Pour 1/2 cup over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered, at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with the remaining sauce.