- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 cup Hill Farm sour cream
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet melt margarine; add round steak.
- Sprinkle with meat tenderizer.
- Add garlic powder and seasoned pepper; cook until meat is brown.
- In 1 1/2 quart bowl, combine sour cream, cucumber, onion and tomato.
- Add sour cream mixture to browned meat. Reduce heat; heat through, mixing well.
- Spoon into pita bread.
- Serve immediately.