Healthy and wholesome, this delicious bread is strewn with seeds and bursting with flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the flours, salt, yeast, sunflower, caraway, and poppy seeds in a large bowl .
- 2Add the black treacle and water and bind together.
- 3Place on a flat surface and gently knead the dough for seven minutes before placing it back in the bowl to rest for two hours.
- 4Tip the dough onto a floured work surface and shape into ball.
- 5Roll the dough in the sesame seeds and place on a greased baking tray to rise for a further hour.
- 6Set the oven to 220C/gas 8 and bake for 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Seed Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2514.0
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3992.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 436.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 81.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 86.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: