Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Healthy and wholesome, this delicious bread is strewn with seeds and bursting with flavour.
Make and share this Mixed Seed Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 350 g whole meal flour
- 100 g rye flour
- 50 g quinoa flour
- 10 g salt
- 30 g fresh yeast
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g caraway seeds
- 40 g poppy seeds
- 70 ml black treacle
- 330 ml water
- 50 g sesame seeds
- Place the flours, salt, yeast, sunflower, caraway, and poppy seeds in a large bowl .
- Add the black treacle and water and bind together.
- Place on a flat surface and gently knead the dough for seven minutes before placing it back in the bowl to rest for two hours.
- Tip the dough onto a floured work surface and shape into ball.
- Roll the dough in the sesame seeds and place on a greased baking tray to rise for a further hour.
- Set the oven to 220C/gas 8 and bake for 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.