Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Healthy and wholesome, this delicious bread is strewn with seeds and bursting with flavour.
Make and share this Mixed Seed Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Place the flours, salt, yeast, sunflower, caraway, and poppy seeds in a large bowl .
- Add the black treacle and water and bind together.
- Place on a flat surface and gently knead the dough for seven minutes before placing it back in the bowl to rest for two hours.
- Tip the dough onto a floured work surface and shape into ball.
- Roll the dough in the sesame seeds and place on a greased baking tray to rise for a further hour.
- Set the oven to 220C/gas 8 and bake for 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.