I loved these tasty little bites of grilled seafood. Easy and a family pleaser. 2 hour marinate time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) envelope knorr leek soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried fines herbes
- 2 lbs firm-fleshed fish fillets or 2 lbs sea bass or 2 lbs halibut or 2 lbs swordfish or 2 lbs salmon, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 large sea scallops
- 1In a large non-metal mixing bowl, add the oil, lemon juice, soup mix, and fines herbes; stir to combine.
- 2Add the fish, shrimp, and scallops; toss to coat; cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 3Thread fish, shrimp, and scallops onto skewers.
- 4Grill over direct heat for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side (maybe less if grill is real hot) or until shrimp are pink and fish are cooked all the way through.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Seafood Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.0
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 135.6 mg
- Sodium 411.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 42.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leek soup mix