Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I loved these tasty little bites of grilled seafood. Easy and a family pleaser. 2 hour marinate time.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) envelopeknorr leek soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried fines herbes
- 2 lbs firm-fleshed fish fillets or 2 lbs sea bass or 2 lbs halibut or 2 lbs swordfish or 2 lbs salmon, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 large sea scallops
- In a large non-metal mixing bowl, add the oil, lemon juice, soup mix, and fines herbes; stir to combine.
- Add the fish, shrimp, and scallops; toss to coat; cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Thread fish, shrimp, and scallops onto skewers.
- Grill over direct heat for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side (maybe less if grill is real hot) or until shrimp are pink and fish are cooked all the way through.