Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light salad that would be a great side to sushi or other Japanese or Thai meal.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefield greens mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a food processor; process until well combined.
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Top with vinaigrette, toss together and serve.
This made a nice lunch today! I halved the recipe for 1. I used romaine and spinach for the greens. Thanks Kel!