Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 100 g beef (soy sauce, pepper, green onion, garlic, sesame oil)
- 1 cucumber (salt, sesame oil, sesame seed)
- 1⁄2 carrot (salt, sesame oil)
- 100 g Chinese bellflower (sesame oil, salt, sesame seed)
- 50 g bean sprouts (salt, green onion, garlic, sesame oil, and sesame seed)
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 3 dried mushrooms (sesame oil, salt)
- 1 egg
- 1 sheet jelly (buckwheat, acorn or green pea)
- red pepper paste
- Season sliced beef and lightly stir-fry until cooked.
- Season bellflower, bean sprouts, cucumber, and mushrooms each separately.
- Add 1ts.
- Sesame oil to hot frying pan and stir-fry the cucumbers quickly so the color stays vivid.
- Spread on a big plate to cool.
- Add more oil to the frying pan, then stir-fry bellflower, carrots, and mushrooms consecutively.
- Fry an egg sunny-side up on a clean frying pan.
- Place 1 leaf of lettuce in a dish.
- Place about 1 bowl of rice on top, and then arrange the prepared ingredients attractively on the rice.
- Place a fried egg on the center top.
Excellent! Much cheaper than going out to a restaurant. Thanks for posting.