Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The pickling spices in the market are very expensive. This makes 4 cups and can be divided if you only need a little. Package leftovers for your friends.
- 236.59 ml mustard seeds
- 118.29 ml black peppercorns
- 118.29 ml dill seed
- 12 bay leaves, crushed
- 177.44 ml ground coriander
- 118.29 ml cinnamon stick, crushed
- 118.29 ml dried ginger, chopped
- 6 red peppers, crushed
- 118.29 ml allspice berry
- 118.29 ml whole cloves
- 59.14 ml cardamom seed
- 14.79 ml nutmeg
- Mix all spices in a dark glass jar.
- Seal tightly and store in a cool, dark place.
A very nice mix that I'm going to use making refrigerator pickles. Thanks Mary! Made for Newest Zaar tag.