Mixed Pepper Pizza With Basil and Pine Nuts
- Preheat oven to 500°. Roll prepared pizza dough into a 12-inch circle on a floured surface. Place dough on a 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, salt, and black pepper; sauté 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Reduce heat to low. Add bell peppers; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in water; cook 10 minutes or until peppers are soft and water has almost evaporated. Remove from heat; stir in capers.
- Spread the pepper mixture evenly over pizza crust; sprinkle with feta. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from oven; sprinkle with basil and pine nuts; top with Parmesan. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until Parmesan melts.