Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Black & Decker manual
Make and share this Mixed Pepper Jam (Bread Machine, Abm) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 large jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 118.29 ml chopped cilantro
- 118.29 ml chopped sun dried tomatoe
- 946.36 ml sugar
- 49.61 g packagepowdered pectin
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml cider vinegar
- Measure ingredients in order listed into bread pan.
- Insert bread pan securely into unit. Close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet.
- Select Jam setting.
- Press the Start/Stop button.
- The complete signal will sound when the preserves are done.
- Using pot holders, remove bread pan from the unit and cool on wire rack. Carefully pour jam into clean jars.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.