2 hrs 30 mins
Chef #991214's Note:
From the Black & Decker manual
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 large jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoe
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package powdered pectin
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1Measure ingredients in order listed into bread pan.
- 2Insert bread pan securely into unit. Close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet.
- 3Select Jam setting.
- 4Press the Start/Stop button.
- 5The complete signal will sound when the preserves are done.
- 6Using pot holders, remove bread pan from the unit and cool on wire rack. Carefully pour jam into clean jars.
- 7Place in refrigerator to set.
- 8Store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Pepper Jam (Bread Machine, Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 68.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g