Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy...delicious...and lower in fat! I served it with sliced toasted baguette rubbed with garlic or warmed freshly made pita chips. With such an assortment of olives made available, it is endless as to the possible combinations. Don't leave out the anchovy....it is a must and blends in well so that it is not over powering
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 cup green olives, pitted
- 10 oil-cured olives, pitted (about 1 ounce)
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed and patted dry, minced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse 10 times or until olives are finely chopped.
- Serve with toasted baguettes brushed with olive oil and garlic or freshly made pita chips.