Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Keep pitted olives and pimientos in your pantry, and you can whip up an entertaining spread in just five minutes. From the Pillsbury website
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all ingredients.
- Process with on/off pulses until finely chopped. Serve with small, thin slices of Italian bread or baguette-style French bread.
I made this and used a plunger chopper on the olives and garlic. I also added a splash of lemon & lime juice- It was very tasty- I used it with a plain Hummus and small toasted bread chips and crackers- Looked good in the bowl, kept well. I recomend it !