Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw Sara Moulton make these on Cooking Live. I give these to my neighbors each Christmas.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne (to taste)
- 3 cups mixed nuts (pecans, cashews & hazelnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter with rosemary, salt and cayenne.
- Spread nuts on cookie sheet and pour butter mixture over them, tossing to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fabulous. I also added some Old Bay seasoning as well. I used no salt as the nuts had it on already.
I had this in my cookbook for ages - maybe I better had let it sit there :lol: These nuts are so good that I barely could stop eating them. Totally addictive! Made them with cashew, pecans and almonds and will SURE make them again :D
Thanks for posting - Made for Choose Your Event Party Tag Game.