Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
It's the best sweetdish on earth! It's a must at a b'day party!
- 25 g cashew nuts
- 25 g pecans
- 25 g almonds
- 25 g pistachios
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon rose essence
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- Soak all the nuts separately in warm water for 3-4 hours.
- Drain and grind them together into a very fine paste using very little water if needed.
- Grease a marble or wooden surface with ghee.
- Mix together the condensed milk and nuts paste.
- Cook in a pan on medium flame.
- When the mixture thickens, reduce the flame.
- Keep stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Sprinkle cornflour.
- Stir well.
- Remove from the fire immediately.
- Mix in the rosewater and turn it onto the greased marble or wooden surface.
- Roll thinly with a greased roller.
- Spread the silver sheet (silver warakh) over if desired and cut into diamond shaped katlis.
- Serve and enjoy!