Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Kulfi is an all time favorite Indian dessert — especially in summer! It’s a little like ice cream but Kulfi has it’s own unique flavor. Try this super simple recipe. You won’t believe how easy it is!
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk, - 14 oz
- 340.19 g evaporated milk, - 12 oz
- 396.89 g heavy whipping cream, - 16 oz
- 453.59 g Cool Whip Topping, - 16 oz
- 0.25 ml saffron, - 1 big pinch (Kesar)
- 4.92 ml sugar, - 1 tsp
- 118.29 ml cashews or 118.29 ml pistachios, coarsely ground or 118.29 ml almonds, - 1/2 cup coarsely ground
- With a mortar and pestle, grind together Sugar and Saffron.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Sweetened Condensed Milk, Evaporated Milk, Heavy Whipping Cream and Cool Whip.
- Using an electric hand blender (or by hand), gently mix all ingredients together.
- Add in Saffron and Sugar mixture and Nuts. 4. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into small dixie style plastic cups. Cover cups with foil and insert a wooden popsicle stick into the center.
- Freeze Kulfi for at least 4 - 6 hours, preferably overnight.