Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kulfi is an all time favorite Indian dessert — especially in summer! It’s a little like ice cream but Kulfi has it’s own unique flavor. Try this super simple recipe. You won’t believe how easy it is!
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, - 14 oz
- 12 ounces evaporated milk, - 12 oz
- 14 ounces heavy whipping cream, - 16 oz
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Topping, - 16 oz
- 1 pinch saffron, - 1 big pinch (Kesar)
- 1 teaspoon sugar, - 1 tsp
- 1⁄2 cup cashews or 1⁄2 cup pistachios, coarsely ground or 1⁄2 cup almonds, - 1/2 cup coarsely ground
- With a mortar and pestle, grind together Sugar and Saffron.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Sweetened Condensed Milk, Evaporated Milk, Heavy Whipping Cream and Cool Whip.
- Using an electric hand blender (or by hand), gently mix all ingredients together.
- Add in Saffron and Sugar mixture and Nuts. 4. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into small dixie style plastic cups. Cover cups with foil and insert a wooden popsicle stick into the center.
- Freeze Kulfi for at least 4 - 6 hours, preferably overnight.