1/1 Photo of Mixed Nut Shortbread
from gourmet magazine, i made these the minute i saw the recipe, very quick and easy and these have a great buttery taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375.
- 2spray an 8x8" pan with cooking spray.
- 3stir together sugar and butter with a wooden spoon until blended.
- 4add vanilla.
- 5add flour and mix with your hands until a soft dough forms.
- 6spread dough into greased pan pressing down to even.
- 7sprinkle with nuts and the 1 tbsp sugar.
- 8bake 20-25 minutes until cooked.
- 9cut into 18 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Nut Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 74.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g