Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Standard pecan pie recipe, but with mixed nuts instead!
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover bottom of pie crust with mixed nuts.
- In a bowl, gently whisk together the eggs and melted butter.
- Add the corn syrup and sugar; Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into the pie shell over the nuts and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes or until pie is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.