Standard pecan pie recipe, but with mixed nuts instead!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cover bottom of pie crust with mixed nuts.
- 3In a bowl, gently whisk together the eggs and melted butter.
- 4Add the corn syrup and sugar; Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- 5Pour mixture into the pie shell over the nuts and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes and then lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- 7Continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes or until pie is set.
- 8Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Nut Pie
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 434.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 9.7 g