Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Standard pecan pie recipe, but with mixed nuts instead!
Make and share this Mixed Nut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover bottom of pie crust with mixed nuts.
- In a bowl, gently whisk together the eggs and melted butter.
- Add the corn syrup and sugar; Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into the pie shell over the nuts and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes or until pie is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.