Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Mixed Nut Brittle recipe from Food.com.
- In a large, heave saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup and water.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Uncover and cook until candy thermometer reads 290.
- Meanwhile, grease a jelloroll pain with 2 teaspoons butter, set aside.
- Place nuts in 2 ungreased jellyroll pans; bake at 325 for 10 mintes. (Keep warm until ready to use.).
- Remove sugar mixture from heat; carefully stir in the nuts, vanilla, salt and remaining butter. Quickly spread into prepared pan. Cool completely; bread into pieced.