3 hrs 55 mins
3 hrs 15 mins
Leave Room For Dessert !! From Woman's World Magazine 11/23/04. These gooey, nut-studded treats - inspired by pecan pie - will disappear fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Line a 9-inch-square baking pan with enough foil to overhang all sides by 2 inches; coat with cooking spray.
- 3Prepare crust mix according to package directions for 2-crust pie.
- 4On lightly floured surface roll out dough into 12-inch square. Fit into pan. Bake 10 minutes or until just golden.
- 5Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- 6Meanwhile, combine sugar, syrup, eggs, flour, vanilla and salt; stir in nuts. Pour into crust. Bake 30 minutes or until set. Cool on rack 10 minutes. Use foil to lift bars from pan. Cool completely on rack.
- 7Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- 8If desired, melt frosting in glass measuring cup in microwave on High (100%) power in 10-second intervals until pourable; drizzle over bars.
- 9Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Nut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1013.1
- Calories from Fat 635
- Total Fat 70.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 1129.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 24.2 g